1) In the following paragraphs the company shall mean Aerial Satellite Link. The customer will mean any person, company or organisation that places an order with the company for goods and/or services.
2) The following terms and conditions will apply for the equipment supplied and installed for the works described overleaf.
3) By signing the estimate/invoice provided, you agree to the advice provided by the company, price suitability, location and positioning of any equipment fitted and the terms as set out below, also you agree to pay in full upon completion of the works carried out, as agreed by the company.
4) The company will still have ownership of any equipment supplied until full payment has been received.
5) The company will assess each job and estimates for the work considered to provide the best quality reception of signals. Another assessment may be carried out upon completion of the work and further advice given.
6) The company reserve the right to decline to carry out work, which may be deemed unsafe.
7) The time given for quotes and/or installation is estimated and not guaranteed. The company cannot be held responsible for inconvenience due to cancellation/postponement of the appointment.
8) The company will guarantee the work carried out against the workmanship and the equipment used and installed for the period agreed overleaf.
9) The company will not guarantee or warranty on any equipment supplied by the customer which the company has fitted. Any further visits from the company due to faulty equipment of the customers may result in a chargeable call, which will be discussed and agreed before the company visits.
10)The company cannot guarantee the quality of reception, as this is dependent on factors outside its control. Every effort will be made to make sure that the reception obtained is as good as the factors allow. Please be advised that placing an aerial inside the loft will adversely affect the signal and reception received.
11)Although the company will make every effort to obtain satisfactory reception it cannot guarantee the results from aerials so sited.
12)If the digital signal is below the levels recommended by the codes of practice, but the customer is happy with the installation and reception received, then the company cannot be held responsible for the maintenance of these signals if under its normal guarantee terms.
13)Any equipment replaced or repaired during the guarantee period will remain under guarantee from the date of the original invoice.
14)The warranty/guarantee does not cover:
a) Reception quality changing which are out of the companies control, which may be not limited to, local buildings being erected, tree’s, cranes, maintenance of local transmitters, power cuts, lighting strikes/gale winds etc.
b) Movement or damage caused by winds over 60mph.
c) Any repair, upgrades or alterations carried out by anyone other than those employed by the company.
d) Retuning of receiving equipment due to alteration of channel frequencies,
e) Works carried out for the customer against the companies best recommendations, for example, an aerial installation not suitable for the reception area.
15)The company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by fire, flood, burglary, act of god, riot, explosion, aircraft of items dropped there from, lightning or damage beyond the suppliers reasonable control or acts from third parties, criminal or not. Installation faults will be rectified.
16)You will need to keep the invoice in the event of a claim to provide to the company upon a visit from one of our engineers, there may be a delay if this invoice is not provided.
Notice or right to cancel:
Your contract is with Aerial Satellite Link, and your invoice number/job reference number is listed overleaf.
You have the right to cancel this contract if you wish, within seven calendar days starting on the day this notice of right to cancel is issued. Cancellation should be communicated in writing to our office (address overleaf) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you send your cancellation notice in writing via post, it is recommended you retain proof of postage by a certificate of posting, or recorded delivery slip. Notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted / sent.
Work carried out prior to the expiry of the cancellation period:
By signing this document overleaf, you agree work will commence before the seven day cancellation period expires, and should you subsequently cancel in accordance with your rights, you are advised that responsible payment maybe due for any work carried out.
It is the customer’s duty to make sure they have suitable permission from the owner, landlord, agent or organisation and/or planning permission if necessary is obtained prior to the installation to be carried out by the company.
The company cannot be held responsible for damage to the property such as fixings, holes etc, if the permission has not been obtained.
Where possible the company will try to minimise the amount of holes required to be drilled through the building. In the unlikely event that the property has been damaged, the customer must report this within seven days in writing (address overleaf)
Opportunity must be given by the customer to the company to come and inspect the alleged damage prior to repairs been carried out. The company will not be held for any liability for such damage until this condition has been met.
In the unlikely event of a complaint being made against Aerial Satellite Link, the customer making the complaint must do so by writing a letter and sending to (address overleaf). Upon receipt of the letter Aerial Satellite Link will endeavour to resolve the matter within seven days.